Turn dried oranges and lemons into a circle of refreshing color. Although this wreath has evergreen and Christmas balls in it, I would replace them with Easter eggs and pastel ribbons to make it for Easter.
What You’ll Need 6-inch round florist’s foam wreath
- 14 oranges
- 8 lemons
- Serrated knife
- Straight pins
- Evergreen sprigs or spring flowers
- Three small holiday balls or plastic Easter eggs
How to Make It
1. Cut oranges and lemons into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Places slices in a 150° F oven on an open rack to dry the slices. Leaves the slices in the oven for 3 hours, turning them over after 90 minutes. (Edges should not be brown.)
2. When fruit is dry but slightly moist, remove from oven and place on wire rack; air dry for 3 hours. If wreath form has flat edges, use a serrated knife to gently round.
3. Use straight pins to attach the fruit slices to the wreath, overlapping the pieces to cover the entire foam wreath.
Here is the link: http://www.bhg.com/christmas/wreaths/fragrant-fruit-wreath/